Physical address: 750 Ave. F
Mailing address: P.O. Box 1373 Bogalusa, LA 70429
The Museum is run totally by volunteers. We have work days of Tues. and Thurs. from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm with a break for lunch.
Presently, we are still in recovery mode. What are we doing?
· Cleaning artifacts from the flood damage
· Searching the Park area to recover artifacts washed away in the flood
· Writing grants
· Purchasing office equipment to replace what was lost in the flood
· Working with FEMA to locate a permanent museum location
· Updating membership records and preparing a mail out
· Preserving, identifying and cataloging old photos
· Preparing a Camp Fire exhibit to be placed at the Library
· Updating web site
· Planning for Oct. 29th Cook-Off fund raiser